Monday, November 22, 2010

Worked Up So Textural

Hello, all! I have not succeeded in finishing my 1950s place setting photos yet (or really even started them to be honest), but I do have the other half of the project finished. This whole project has been out of my comfort zone because my work usually involves the human element. In some ways, my pieces will involve a sort of narrative because of the implied human relationship with food preparation, but these images below are more textural and abstract (definitely out of my comfort zone!!). I hope you like them:


Pickle Mold, Digital Print, 8" x 10", 2010.

Pasta Mold, Digital Print, 8"x10", 2010

Green Bean Casserole Mold, Digital Print 8"x10", 2010.

Collard Greens and Chicken Mold, Digital Print, 8"x10", 2010.



I would love to hear your feedback! I hope you enjoyed my pieces :)

There are more coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment