Friday, November 19, 2010

Ty-Pickle Me

Last night, my dear friend Scott helped me make some more Jell-o creations for my upcoming photoshoot (I haven't come up with a name for the series yet) where I will taking pictures of gelatin-encased foods that would not normally be served in mold form (not even in the 50s!)

Here are my ingredient previews:


The pickle-mold was inspired by Dr. Seuss and his movie, 5000 Fingers of Dr. T :)


And this is where you should start getting very scared:



Scott and I were very disturbed by the smell of this dish, but luckily for everyone reading this, there is no smell-o-vision on this blog :)

Enjoy! I will be shooting this weekend, so hopefully I will get some of my finished pieces up next Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm not sure if that is a good "Buhjesus" or a bad "Buhjesus." Also, that is secretly (not so secret) veggie chicken :)

    ReplyDelete